2013-05-10

I Love Friday's! 10 on 10

Every Friday, I get to spend the day with some
 pretty special people. 
It's the highlight of my week!


Future Architect?


It's feeling a little sleepy in here


"I've got you.............. under my thumb............."


Lunch!


What a face!!


Lovin' the power tools!


Good day to stay in


A gift from a sweet friend.


These now have a new home!!


Perfect end to a really great day.

Come, you children; listen to me; 
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
Ps. 34:11
Joining "A bit of Sunshine's" 10 on 10 project.

2 comments:

  1. That was a cruel picture to end with. Now I need to bake myself a chocolate cake! Seriously, though, love the pictures and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be glad I'm carrying around behind ME so you don't have to carry it behind YOU!! (if you know what I mean!)

      Delete