2013-10-07

Monday's Grace 10/7/2013

5 years ago, I never would have guessed how blessed I would be by these little people. God, in His grace, has expanded our family exponentially, and I'm so very thankful for this new generation.











Look a-likes!




I feel your pain




Cuz-budz





Mr. Happy Pants




Daddy's 'mini-me's'











This one just makes me laugh!!




And they brought unto Him also infants,
that He would touch them: 
but when His disciples saw it,
they rebuked them.
But Jesus called them unto Him, and said,
Suffer little children to come unto me,
and forbid them not:
for such is the kingdom of God.
Verily I say unto you, 
Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God 
as a little child
shall in no wise enter therein.
Luke 18:15-17


No comments:

Post a Comment