2013-10-10

Great Day 10 on 10

I totally forgot that today was 10 on 10 day until Jen from Living Life One Cheerio At A Time reminded me late this afternoon. It's too bad, because the first half of the day would have been an AMAZING 10 on 10! So this one starts about 3, and it turned out to be a pretty good evening!









Spontaneous visit from my SC bigs and littles called for a quick trip to the store.






My FAVORITE study spot





On my way to my oldest daughters for the gathering of part of our tribe. It was a "sunroof open with the music REAL loud" kind of day today. Precious for the midwest in mid October!





And here we are!




These times are such a blast




My 2 daughters feeling at home in this cute little kitchen




Little #2's pumpkin




My brother, Ming, would have been so proud of our percussion section




It's really good to be together.




A few stories before bed.




For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father,
from whom every family in heaven
and on earth is named,
that He would grant you,
according to the riches of his glory,
that ye may be strengthened with power 
through His Spirit in the inward man.
Eph 3:14-16



Linking up to A Bit of Sunshine




No comments:

Post a Comment