2013-09-30

Monday's Grace 9/30/2013

There is no better way to start the week than to focus on the simple things God provides. We don't deserve a thing from Him, and so His attention to even the smallest detail is reason to celebrate. Today, I went for my quarterly appointment and cleaning at the dentist. Sounds weird, but I am so thankful for my teeth! I want to keep the ones I was born with until I no longer need to chew. 



The lovely parting gifts from today's appointment



I know that there is nothing better for them
than to rejoice and to do good in one's lifetime;
moreover, that every  man who eats and drinks
sees good in all his labor--
it is a gift of God.
I know that everything God does will remain forever;
there is nothing to add to it
and there is nothing to take from it,
for God has so worked
that men should fear Him.
Ecc. 3:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment