2013-09-10

Just Another Day 10 on 10

Technically, 10 on 10 is "1 thing each hour for 10 hours on the 10th day of the month"........... at least I'm pretty sure that's what it is. So, here are 10 things from a normal day.





Getting ready for the start of another CBS year




I reeeeeeeeaaaaaalllly don't like arts and crafts. But these must get done!




Time for a lunch break. I understand Duck Dynasty has made my retro Tupperware tumblers cool again! I even have the green one!




Quick trip to the store for dinner. The Indians came along.





*sigh* MORE arts and crafts. Now I get to color!




My power tools aren't as fun as my husbands




Now I need to find a place to store THIS awesome find!




On the way to Life Group........




.....where I get to see some of my favorite people!!



Life Group. Great way to end the day.


So do not worry about tomorrow;
For tomorrow will take care of itself.
Each day has enough trouble of it's own. 
Matt. 6:34


Linking up to: A Bit of Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment