2014-10-10

Blue 10 on 10

The 10th of every month brings with it the creative challenge of sharing 10 photos of beautiful things from the day. Today, it's 10 on 10 in the 10th month of the year and the possibilities are endless!! It's quiet around my house right now, so I have the chance to use a little imagination, and I'm struck with the richness of the color all around us. 

Today's 10 on 10 is brought to you by the color BLUE!!
Bits and pieces of this beautiful hue from around the house.






Happy Friday!




There's a mistake here. Do you see it? But it's family history made in the Philippines, so we keep it around.




 It took me half the day, but I finally decided what my 10 on 10 would be!




These make me wish I could develop a taste for tea!




A gift from a special friend.




California in a bowl, right there!! Little bits of beach from Catalina Island.




This came a long way across the ocean before it came to rest in our house.




I love storing things in old jars.




The very best colors are the ones God put in nature.




This holds special memories of my dad.


The Lord also spoke to Moses, saying, 
Speak to the sons of Israel,
And tell them that they shall make for themselves
Tassels on the corners of their garments
Throughout their generations,
And that they shall put on the tassel of each corner a cord of blue.
It shall be a tassel for you to look at
And remember all the 
commandments of the Lord...

Numbers 15:37-39




Linking up to: A Bit of Sunshine





No comments:

Post a Comment