2014-07-11

Eleven on Eleven ..............oops!

Early in my blogging experience, I was introduced to the 10 on 10 project that Rebekah Gough started on "A Bit of Sunshine." I've enjoyed chronicling a day each month. Well........... yesterday, I got a message from my friend Jen at Living Life One Cheerio at a Time reminding me that BOTH of us had forgotten the 10 on 10 for this month!! She has recently moved, and I have my tribe visiting from down south, so we've both been a little distracted. We decided 11 on 11 would be just fine! Today our adventures included.....




 Good Morning!!! (little #3)









Did some exploring "down town" with little miss droopy drawers and her brother.  (littles #1 and #4)




  We went to visit Mimi




Little #3 likes to "hold hands"




 And another generation takes ownership of Mimi's antique bed




Yay for Cow Appreciation Day!! (as Jen would say, "It's Moo-tastic!)









After a busy morning, a nap sounded just right




A little play time with Grand-dude




Dinner on the porch






Giving thanks for an exceptional day!




Remember those who led you,
who spoke the Word of God to you;
and considering the result of their conduct,
imitate their faith.
Jesus Christ is the same 
yesterday and today and forever.
Do not be carried away 
by varied and strange teachings;
for it is good for the heart to be 
strengthened by grace, not by foods,
through which those who were so occupied
were not benefited.
Hebrews 13:7-9





Linking up to: A Bit of Sunshine





No comments:

Post a Comment