2014-06-10

Today I'm Looking For......... 10 on 10

I can't believe it's already June 10th!! So, time again for the 10 on 10 project. I don't have sweet little children in the house, I'm not traveling anywhere exciting, nor do I live in a cultural or entertainment "hot spot" (not to be confused with an internet hot spot that can be created on your iPhone.......... just a little extra. You're welcome.) Today I spent some time looking for stuff.





I looked online for a new quiche crust recipe for dinner. May I say, smart phones are the bomb!




And then headed to the local Farm Market to look for fruit to go along with the quiche.









I even got inspired to look for some Christmas presents! Don't get your hopes up. This isn't one of them.




Then I went in search of some new gardening gloves that would not fill up with dirt every time I used them. 




I also perused the greeting cards............. and the majority of greeting cards now are SO lame! Perhaps I need to go into the business and write my own.




Off to choose some fabric to use on the patio.




Looked at some pretty posies, but none of them really caught my eye.




Then I looked for something to upcycle and found a couple of things.




And I'm happy to report that dinner was a huge success!




But from there, you will seek the Lord your God
and you will find Him if you search for Him
with all your heart and all your soul.
When you are in distress
and all these things have come upon you,
in the latter days you will return to the Lord your God
and listen to His voice.
Deut. 4:29-30




Linking up to: A Bit of Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment