2014-01-10

"New Rules" 10 on 10

"10 on 10" is 10 pictures for 10 hours on the 10th day of the month. It's just a fun project started on A Bit of Sunshine. Often the 10th of the month happens to be a fun Friday when some of my littles come to play. That's what we did today! Last month, my friend Jen at Living Life One Cheerio at a Time posted 12 pictures. When I asked her about it, she told me that it was okay because there were only 10 "events". I love making up new rules!! So, following her lead, here is my January 2014 "10 on 10." Enjoy!!












The dreary weather kept us inside today




Helping unload the dishwasher





Sometimes a  man just needs a little time to himself




"Run wiff me!"









And so they ran!




Grand-dudes home!




Makin' tunnels









Highlight of the day: news that our SIL got a job!




Snack time




Munchies in mommy's old high chair




Playing with trains before bed




Our trains have names. This is "Corn Cob" and "Diesel Dude"




And all the people went up after him,
playing on pipes,
and rejoicing with great joy,
so that the earth was split by their noise!
1 Kings 1:40




Linking up with: A Bit of Sunshine

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I want to come over and play, too! My two favorite pictures are the feet under the chair and Grand-dude arriving home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know you're welcome anytime!! And we'll even break out the trains for you!

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures. How do you keep up with all that running around? So glad T got a job, praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer hide and seek to flat out running. Gives me a chance to stand in the closet and catch my breath while I 'hide'!!

      Delete