2013-11-12

So.......... I missed "10 on 10" by a Couple of Days........

I even nagged my friend Jen at "Living Life One Cheerio at a Time" so that she wouldn't forget it. But then, I go and completely forget! Though, in my defense, Jen was a day  late!
 So, Here's 10 on.................... 12, I guess.
 For most of the day, signs kept catching my eye.






Our first measurable snow














Ummmmmmm, no thank you.




......or else what?




The north facing traffic lights had enough snow packed on them that it was hard to see which light was shining.




The little bit of snow didn't last long.




But I guess it might be time to put this in a convenient place!




Then it was just a little laundry......




....and some baking. Just another day in paradise.




He that hath an ear,
let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.
To him that overcometh,
to him will I give to eat of the tree of life,
which is in the Paradise of God.
Rev. 2:7




Linking up to  a bit of sunshine





No comments:

Post a Comment