2013-08-11

Mondays Grace 8/12/2013

Today, I'm remembering my extended family. On July 16 my cousin, Lesa, ended her earthly struggle. She is survived by her "Irish Twin", Dorian. In Lesa's memory, and in honor of what would have been her 50th birthday, family from all over the country released pink balloons. 
We'll miss you, Lesa.




Dorian and Lesa (on the right) 8/11/63 - 7/16/13 




Little #2 assisted in our launch




He sent them aloft one at a time



























"Bye bye banoons!"



















We had a beautiful afternoon to send them skyward




He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His names sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the 
shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of 
my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Ps 23:3-5







No comments:

Post a Comment